Contribute directly to MarkRogersTV at Venmo https://venmo.com/MarkRogersTV?via=searchbox, PayPal paypal.com and Cash App (search MarkRogersTV).

11 thoughts on “Wisconsin-Michigan, Florida-Arkansas, FSU-NC State, Oregon-Wazzu LIVE INSTANT ANALYSIS CALL-IN SHOW

• swampymcgee

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)

Sheryl and Clemson guy censor me from your chat without cause. They pay money to you. I do not. I don't care about you. You don't care about me. Somewhere in the world your wrench mob would be held accountable for bringing outside political agendas into your sports chat. I know what I typed.

Do you even care what your Wrench Mob gave me 2 different 5-minute-time-outs for? They give you money. I don't. Case decided. I should stay away because they rule your chat. Don't be surprised if they do future harm to you that no one talks about but if they pay you enough money to be unfair wrenches then maybe that's what you want to be. You won't question them, but you try to question me?

CJ DORSEY

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)

You still think Florida losing to Kentucky and Tennessee Mark? Lmaoo

George

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)

https://youtu.be/JsNzaNzjxds here's something that might interest you while we're waiting for next Saturday

George

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)

Go Gators beat Vanderbilt!!🐊🏈

BeardGodKel

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)
  • David Knight

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)

One thing you have to remember about recruiting rankings is that some are based on composite and numbers, while some are only composite. Thus, a 25 playre class could be reinked higher than an 18 player class even though the overall talent in the 18 player class.

Henry Simmons

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)

Go Gators

jonnybaze

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)

Go Irish ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Vasya Kidruk

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)

The Block-O

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)
  • swampymcgee

(November 20, 2020 - 6:41 pm)

MarkRogersTV College Football, it would be better to ban me from your channel so i never waste anymore time or energy on you.

Mark Rogers and the Ohio State Medical Military Goo wants money from you while trying to censorship GoodYou