Seminole Football Talk: Has FSU HIT ROCK BOTTOM??

FSUFOOTBALL #Collegefootball21 #Unconquered #Seminolefootball NEW LOGO, NEW BRAND, SAME TRUTH WITH YA BOY POLK a.k.a AloMoney a.k.a. the …

Post Author: 863_ SeminoleTV

12 thoughts on “Seminole Football Talk: Has FSU HIT ROCK BOTTOM??

• Bobby Bonilla Bobcat

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

Stanford QB Davis Mills tested positive the night before the game with Oregon. He practiced with the team all week, no isolation or protocols followed. So they went by the tracing rule and Mills and his roommate were ruled ineligible. Oregon wanted to play the game, they weren't letting one positive test stop them from playing. So they played. Clemson followed protocol. When the player was showing symptoms he didn't practice with the team. When he stopped symptoms he did practice. When he traveled he was isolated. It was just one player who tested positive. Clemson's medical staff and the ACC said the game was okay to be played. We FSU decided we didn't want to play. Clemson countered and said we will stay in town and play on Sunday or Monday pending test results. We said no we don't want to do that. I'm not going to make excuses or spin this to make my team look better. These are actions of a team clearly not wanting to play the game. Other programs have been faced with this exact situation, like the example I gave. A team that truly wants to play football is going to play, and not let one covid positive stop them. Clemson medical team as well as ACC said it's good. Given options to play a day or two later pending negative results was also turned down. I'm know fans get upset when they hear this, but it is what it is. It's clear what happened here. The game will probably never be played now, and that was the whole objective.

Getting paid a million dollars or whatever it is was not worth what recruits were going to see. Every week we tarnish our image more and more . Clemson was probably going to be the worse beat down in program history. Getting a million dollars for that ain't worth it. These are the facts, we could have played that game. But we didn't want to! Clemson has had players test positive on the Friday before the game multiple times this season. And the opponent didn't cancel the game. This is a pandemic. People are going to get get covid. If you don't want to play the game because one guy tests positive, then you shouldn't even have started the season at all. Should have sat the season out.

Bobby Bonilla Bobcat

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

It's going to get worse. Not only is recruiting absolutely awful. Altmyer left. Word is Rod Orr is leaving. There is no good talent coming in. And on top of that goof players on the current team like Webb are leaving! There's more to leave too here soon. I expect Dent to leave. For some reason most of the players aren't getting along well with Norvell. It all started over the summer when Marvin jumped on Twitter and called out Mike over some stupid shit that should have been kept in house. And then before the season started the WRs called out the program over the covid thing. That told me that Mike had no control over this team. And then the season started and guys like Marvin, Durden, and Janarius didnt okay hard. Those guys especially, but including the whole defense played harder for Willie than they did Mike this year. We won 2 games this year, and that was ONLY because of Jordan Travis. No talent coming in, and there's a mass exodus of talent leaving. It's going to be more of the same next year, it's going to be another 2 win season. Recruiting is going to keep getting worse because of the lack of wins. We're screwed, the future of this program looks absolutely AWFUL!!! I hate this shit. I could have never dreamed FSU would dip this low. We have many years of sub par and mediocrity ahead of us. Look at Miami they haven't done shuy in almost two decades. And they never ever dipped as low and have looked like we look now. So just think for yourself where we go from here. We haven't hit rock bottom yet. Because things are steadily getting worse. And if you remember I commented on one of your videos or early this year. It right after the Miami game. I called it, I knew what was coming. I said this was going to be a 2 win season. But that's not what bothered me. I knew this season was going to be very bad. What scared me is the future of this program. Norville absolutely had to have a good year this year. because last year's recruiting class wasn't good and the one before that wasn't good. So Norvell tol had to come in and win six or seven games and show recruits that it's okay to come back to Florida State. We had no room for error this year. And what happened? He came in and we have had the worst year ever at Florida State. Worse than the Taggart era. We're so screwed. We're about to turn into Nebraska. Alot of fans don't like to hear this, but alot of fans aren't real and lie to themselves and spin things to make them feel better about their program. Like oh we'll be back soon blah blah blah. Based on what?? Things are going to be absolutely awful for years to come, and thats the facts.

Getdown Brown Courier Express, LLC

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

YES. NORVELL CAME IN LYING LIKE AN INSURANCE BACK IN THE DAY!!!😅.
    1. 1ST RED FLAG . YES I TALKED TO MY TEAM BOUT BLACK LIVES MATTER. AND HIS CAPTAIN BOLDLY SAID. HEY NO " U " DIDNT.
    2. HE LIED BOUT COVID-19 TESTS . WHO WAS POSITIVE AND WHO REALLY WAS .
    3. NO COACH IN FSU HISTORY . HAVE HAD PLAYERS QUIT AND TOTALLY LOST THE LOCKEROOM
    FSU FOOTBALL IS OFFICALLY 🗑. & A CIRCUS WITHOUT COACH TAGGART 😲

bobby6994

Worst team I’ve ever seen in 20yrs

Gerald Roper

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

There needs to be a documentary on the rise and fall of the Florida state Seminoles football team, because this is sad smh

• Wayne Tillman

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

Norvell messed up in Florida right off the bat by running off Jeff Sims. He may not be the best but he beat us

Corey Hall

Webb gone too

Corey Hall

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

Miami fans kill me, win an ACC Championship and get at me

christopher hughes

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

I will say it again fire Fuller ask ne body who knows me I been saying dat 4 some months u r not a fan if u don't Novell will loose fans n rekruits but I really don't think he even kares SMFH 👎🏾🖕🏾 I think it's 50/50 players n koakhes it's plan n simple hell players play like they r koakhed if ur not playing good u won't play

Cooper Coop

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

Man i been said that after the 1st week of the season when miss state upset lsu man i said luke will change his mind.
    That is an qb offense hell ole miss an miss state

• SERV 5

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

@863_SeminoleTV bro i missed the live show. Bro keep bringing the facts and truth for the true FSU fans and the so so FSU fans. My one question is, Do you think this team fell apart because of coach Norvell being to hard on these players?
    I saw a lot of tweets saying Norvell was acting like a Drill Sergeant which should be a good thing but some of the players don't want to be coached hard. What do you think?

Kelsey Dickey

(December 4, 2020 - 1:24 am)

Fsu should never struggle with recruiting! This is rock bottom I've never seen a program like fsu be this bad.