No letting go of Jimbo, JSU thoughts, over/under: Wake Up Warchant (10/2/2020)

About that time to refresh everyone’s memory that everything is Jimbo’s fault, sigh. (13′): Thoughts on JSU, harbinger of QB use for rest of season?

30 thoughts on “No letting go of Jimbo, JSU thoughts, over/under: Wake Up Warchant (10/2/2020)

• Robert Rock

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Pruitt's wife pressured him to leave. Jeremy had quite the wandering eye and FSU has talent. Jimbo was not the same after his wife's affair became public.

real talk with mr. A ford

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Willie is winning in Paradise 😂😂😂😂 I like Florida State but I'm standing behind my bro and Paradise

Bryan Cook

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Jimbo, the asshole, nearly drove that program off the cliff. In his last year, recruiting dropped to number 64th the the nation, after top five classes previously. His coaching hires feel off, and an impending bowl band was looming from players poor performances in the classroom, after being entitled by Jimbo's staff to screw off.

Chj 229

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Sorry Aslan just because jimbo had relationship problems doesn’t mean u get to screw everyone else over it doesn’t work like… that’s like gene having relationship problems and warchant goes in the dumpster and u get fired.. you wouldn’t be given gene camp either.. you need to wake up Aslan

Chip Corley

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

I’m with Aslan, I have a soft spot for Jimbo too. Helps that the two years I spent at FSU were 2013 and 2014. I only ever saw the team lose once my entire time as a student!

• DedHedJosh

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Aslan. You are right on this one buddy. You know why they won’t talk about it either. But I agree with you for the fact that something of that magnitude is quite a significant moment in anyone’s life. The worst part is that it likely happened because of his dedication to the team and being a winner. The dude was at the office 16 hrs a day. So that moment has more to do with the explosion of FSU more than anything else. The number one culprit won’t be named. But we all know. I can’t blame him entirely. Think about it. The thing he was blaming his marriage failure on was his job. It’s a damned if you do damned if don’t kinda feeling I’m sure. Which also makes a lot more sense as to why he stopped caring completely. His attitude changed significantly too. Even with that being the reason it still ultimately falls upon on him. I feel he was directing the hate for his wife at the school and ultimately that’s why it all blew up. All this being said. Let’s hope we can get it turned around so Jimbo can became a permanent after thought around here.

Will Sky

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

you guys are scared of jack st lmfao

Will Sky

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

im loving every minute of your pain.

Bobby Bonilla Bobcat

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Jimbo went 10-3 and had a big win in the Orange 🍊 bowl over Michigan and finished top 10 in the rankings. He opened the next season number 3 in the country! He lost his starting QB in the first game and the season ended badly. He had one bad year!! And Cory and all these guys are ready to hang Jimbo for what's happened. Just ridiculous. Jimbo didn't leave us in the best situation, but he 100% isn't the reason we are where we are now! The reason for that is Willie Taggart! He's the one who came in and drove this program into the ground! If Jimbo had stayed things would have worked out fine. We would definitely not be in the situation we're in now! Jimbo had us ranked inside the top 10 in the final poll, and less than a year later he left, less than a year! And y'all are here 3 years later saying this is Jimbo's fault!! That's ridiculous. Cory is not being real. Willie Taggart is 90% to blame for why we are here right now. If we had hired a competent good head coach we would be winning 9 or 10 games this year. Who knows maybe even contending for a title. It's been 3 years! A good coach could have turned this around. Jimbo didn't leave that bad of a program. He left this thing full of talent, but without a good QB or OL. A good coach would have fixed that by recruiting a QB and some lineman. Crazy right!?! Just because Taggart is a garbage coach and couldn't do anything about it is not on Jimbo. Keep speaking the truth Aslan, this is NOT Jimbo's fault. It's like Cory and the guys are like a scorned ex wife, and can't see anything past that because of the way the break up was. Here they are blaming their ex wife 3 years later for why their life is crappy. Literally won't acknowledge what Taggart did to this program. He ruined us. And here we are Norvell is tasked with the monumental effort of cleaning up this mess.

And using Cory's car analogy:

Jimbo pushed the car and had it going downhill when he left. But you know what, a good coach would have come in, and run next to the car hopped in and turned the wheel and turned the car around and started driving uphill!! Willie Taggart came in hopped in the car and mashed the gas and drove this MFr clear off the the ravine into a a pile of Jagged rocks!!! And now Mike Norvell is here having to get this car off the rocks, get it put back together, and back on the road.

Richard Brookins

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Azz I will still buy you that bus ticket to College Station so you can go be with your hero.

• Leslie James

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Hay I have heard that Texas A & M is not playing very well? Jimbo are you giving up again??? LOL

HemiNole4life

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Miami only has King for one year so they will be back down again next year.

D K

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

FSU loses to JSU is my prediction. We hit rock bottom this weekend.

prince page

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

come on guys there not gonna win a game all season!! there gonna lose to jacksonville state too. this team is the sorriest team in fsu tenure!! they are awful./ here's what they look like. remember that idaho team that came into doack back in 2013 and fsu beat them 80 to 3. well thats who they remind me of. and oh yeah guys i predicted that miami score. i siad that fsu would get beat 50 to 3 and i wqas real close it was 50 to 10 and i got kicked off of the message boards for saying it. yes i am predicting that jax stae will beat fsu. yes thats right. it came from me first SO WHEN IT HAPPENS YALL GUYS REMEMBER WHO SAID IT FIRST

Jeff Mares

Go Noles!

• John Shields

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Canes are still living rent free in your head!!!

CavemanTalk

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Frank Gore is still playing in the NFL from the '01 Canes' team.

Joshua Alexander

Y'all talk about Miami just as much as FSU hahahaha

Joe Brinson

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Damn this show has went down all they talk bout is who to blame smh

Terrance Johnson

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

You guys keep dwelling on the past dam Jimbo, is gone man Willie, is gone. & You guys really need too move on. I get so tired of y'all keep bringing up the past. Man it's Mike Norvell, problem now too fix FSU program.

Gregory Morand

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Wait did Aslan say UCF? Schedule UCF please!

Rigor Mortise

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

You guys are starting to sound like the hurt ex ex girlfriend. Move forward.

Philip Wilkins

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Love the Noles but reality has set in. I’m not sure we can beat JSU with the culture and mentality of this team. I don’t see a path to a bowl this year.
    The coach and staff get a total pass this year. No coach could win with where fsu is at this year.
    I do agree with Jimbo checking out and this program dropped with Taggart. Who hires a coach with Taggarts record and expects anything different than what happened. I hope the fans can find some patience and let this coach turn this around but I’m not sure they will. Already calling for Novel to be fired doesn’t show much hope.

Richard Somebody

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Finally someone (Asian) mentions the truth about Jimbo. The story (elephant in the room) that is off-limits for discussion is why Jimbo needed a fresh start. There was nothing FSU could have done that would have removed that incident and his only way of moving forward was to reset. I wish him the very best and I thank him for everything he brought to FSU and there is no doubt in my mind he was very wounded when leaving and he never meant to bring pain to a place he really loved. One day the whole story will be told.

Bay Sage

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

I like how he says that them having 8 weeks of practice to our four is a benefit for us.

Bobby Miller

🤔2yrs ago, JSU took then #6 Auburn to overtime…😜🎉

Bobby Miller

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

WE WILL WIN UP IN DEATH VALLEY.

Bobby Miller

(October 7, 2020 - 11:23 am)

Better than my morning coffee.

Michelle Palmer