Mike Norvell Press Conference: October12

Courtesy http://www.seminoles.com: Mike Norvell meets with the media on Monday afternoon.

10 thoughts on “Mike Norvell Press Conference: October12

• Mr. Noleblooded

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

I hate for coach Norvell. I know it's part of the process sometimes but damn he has probably the worse start of any head coach I know….. We all know his pain and God knows coach Taggart didn't leave much to be desired in the cupboard. God bless you coach Norvell stay the course and keep being yourself. There's a reason why you are going through this mess and your opportunity for success is coming! Faith, Family, and Football. #GooooooooNOLES!

Mr. Noleblooded

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

It's definitely something going on with the defense? I believe it begins with the defensive leadership. Big Marv, Durden, kaindoah and Jrob….. I don't know if they made a pack with each other to mail it IN? Because of this messed up year with COVID AND BLACK LIVES STUFF??? Could it be stuff from the rebellious boycott with coach??? Or looking forward to NFL Draft??? WHO THE HECK KNOW$!!!!!!! Can we WIN a meaningful game? We shall see my friends… We shall see. #NOLEBLOODED

Jesse Barfield

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

It was good to see improvement keep up the good work coach

ben alexander

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

UNC Game At Home I think we beat them plus it is at our stadium. Just keep James on Bench

Marcus Lifhred

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

Florida State need a good defensive line coach a good one and a route receiver coach

• Dan P

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

snore, wake me when the defense has a pulse

Brandon

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

Go Noles

James B.

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

When coach? When will that production come from Marvin? We are four games in now I would say it's time to turn it on.

D K

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

What dragons are our defenders dealing with? Is it COVID? Is it player respect of the coaches? It appears the defenders have taken a step or two back.

D K

(October 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm)

CMN. Can repair be done to the defense's performance or do they have a mental block with confidence?