10 thoughts on “Mike Norvell Postgame Press Conference- Notre Dame

• ben alexander

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

I can see winning fsu winning 3-4 games this year but im shure norvell will let chase brice play at qb some next year….. poor duke fans.

Justin Mitchell

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

First off, happy late b-day coach. Didn't quite get the present you wanted but hey you and the guys fought hard. Second, coach Norvell is still the guy for our team…Adam Fuller, nah…he is running the wrong defensive scheme or something. We have way to much talent to be looking this bad. Third, keep fighting guys you can do it, and I'll still be right here..GO NOLES!!

Daniel Campana

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

Again, every time FSU plays against a top team. They blow it! Defense was Horrible!
    Offense played a little better. First quarter was good but you gotta play for 60 minutes!
    Fire the booster, Administration and coaching staff! Season is over! If you can't beat ND, you don't have chance against Clemson!

Doggy Style

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

Oh oh…here comes all the excuses from Noles fans.

Ced The Truth

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

The officiating was terrible, ND got away with a lot

• Jim Gorman

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

I remember when this was once a rivalry

fast02gt

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

That penalty before half time killed us, which led to a TD. That was HUGE. DUMB DUMB PENALTY

Michael Morris

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

I thought FSU played good . But i don't think they has a chance to win. There QB is going to be a great one.

dre121bmore

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

Getting willie vibes I like mike but I hope he can recruit this is getting like a repeat the player are looking uncoachable all these penalties

Ches Berger

(October 15, 2020 - 9:03 am)

Stay on this path, keep fighting and playing hard. The results will come eventually. I love what Travis is doing and the fight that the young offensive line has, keep at it boys!