13 thoughts on “LIVE: Mike Norvell Postgame Press Conference

• New Life Goals LLC. McKnight

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

Sounds like the same ole song

Anna Shim

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

There needs to be consequences to the players that keep making the mistakes that cause penalties. Maybe pushups for each yard of penalty.

Eric Johnson

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

Quit and take your all the coaches with you and tell all the players to enter transfor portal. And close the FSU football program. I would rather not have a team than watch another game from this pathetic program and team 4 years of 💩💩💩💩 shit football. I'm done watching this team its just the same sorry ass play for a half decade and it's not going to change I have been thinking it would change but these players are quilters and losers.

vengeful one

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

Keep working coach. Ignore the clutter.

Sammy Lantz

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

travis has got to be hurt bro either dc gotta go or it's the current players that blow idk yet also why can we not catch passes just why y'all are power 5 d1 athletes and you can't catch an easy pass

• michael stewart

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

I wonder if they could do worse if they actually tried to suck at defense.

Earvin Williams

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

We got 5 start DB Samuel Jr only one who living up Dent and Jay looking like scrubs. Can we please get Naserdin back

Earvin Williams

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

On a positive note shot out to the future at RB them boys show up week in and out unlike the defense. Loose Cam and get Webb Corbin Lelafi

Earvin Williams

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

I’m with everyone who said fire Fuller

MICKEY THE BULLTERRIER

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

Defense is for me to POOP ON!

• emg4454

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

Mike my friend, if a DC give up more than 500 yards on defense, he should be fired. Don't be like Jimbo and keep your friend knowing he is trash.

KodiDonCo

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

This team lets face it is not that good.The win last week against UNC was lucky win. As a true Nole fan I am highly upset with the admin I blame the loss of this whole season on you. Nothing against Norvell I see he's trying but the team is just not good and some of the coaching staff need to go.

Michael K. Martini

(October 31, 2020 - 12:32 pm)

Huge step back,we weren't ready for growth today.Let's see how we return from this adversity.