FSU head football coach Mike Norvell on young talent emerging after Duke win

Norvell discusses how players like Robert Scott, Treshaun Ward are showing the right steps for the program #FSUfootball #FloridaStatefootball #Warchant …

13 thoughts on “FSU head football coach Mike Norvell on young talent emerging after Duke win

• Luke Hudson

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

Wow how this comment section has changed and I will be that guy and brag that I was all in since day 1

TRANSPORT MAN

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

Norvell just hit the jackpot by getting Milton. That's why the reporter said ALOHA. If Milton somehow is back on track, this guy was in the running for the Heisman at UCF

Henry Lee

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

@11:03 norvell had to laugh. Because when he said those guys have been pushed he thought about how they literally have been pushed around all season

Sean McClelland

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

get this win vs wake, i fuckin hope that covid can somehow end by march, while that happens we can get any transfer portal players but who want to be here and to make a impact not just to fill spot just to fill, try to get the most available guys we can get, then hope by march we can get spring practice going, we get a full spring and summer, and then of course fall. Get Storms to work the magic and get the guys on D bigger and stronger and have em go through tougher practices to work on endurance and stamina. and just see what the QBs can do. but if we have to replace Dillingham i got a feeling that Norvell will get the next guy to help out or i hope we can keep him. i dont want us to go through another OC. but lets get this win saturday!!!!! Go Noles all the way

Tony Randall

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

All I want to say is that despite all the stuff that has happened. This year I am very proud of you all… Theirs only one way the Nole Way!!!

• Bobby Bonilla Bobcat

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

Webb went into the portal today. Mike said he was going to be here next year. I wonder why he said that?

Join me on Parler at: JackTanner

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

One other thing came to mind: Norvell got burned by Milton while he coached at Memphis and he wants him on his team. Norvell is good with QB's. FSU will be top 25 next season with Milton. Book it; if I'm wrong I'll leave Youtube forever.

Panama Jack

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

Yes it was Duke but I love to see the progress we showed this game! Keep climbing NOLES!

Jake Martinez

HC1

James Mangstl

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

I told you I stand behind you. That's what a Nole does!!!

• Sammy Lantz

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

this is my coach baby go noles

Sage Rubin

(December 17, 2020 - 8:12 pm)

I have a feeling that Norvell is the guy

FSU Rozay