Warchant’s Gene Williams and ESPN Radio Tallahassee’s Tom Lang provide a post-game analysis and take your phone calls and input via social media …

33 thoughts on “FSU Football Postgame Call-in Show with Gene Williams and Tom Lang (FSU-Louisville)

• Tobey Schultz

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

I love the x and o talk of Gene and Tom together. Much appreciated.

Super Grande Films

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Is the FSU 2020 Defense the worst in school history? Looking like it.

Leslie James

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Do you think it could be that it was a am game??? Sounds stupid but years ago we were known for not playing well for am games…we play better for afternoon or nite games. I am serious about this. LSU was known for nite games…

Leslie James

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Its almost like we rented a team for NC then had to give them back for nonpayment..i felt for sure we would win this one.
    CRAP!!!!

Brian Lawrence

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

And fsu beat these scrubs last year.

• fulanito1417

Charlie Strong is available

Andre X

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

We need a few coaches replaced dB coach linebacker coach and invest in a good quarterback coach them areas are weak and been weak for years

Roderick Nixon

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

The d.c. has got to go period!!! Way to much talent to be that bad its ridiculous 😤 🤬🤬🤬😡😡wtf

The Sandman II

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

FSU is the Kansas of the ACC now….

James Johnson

Drops? Ask UNC about drop passes
    Louisville DB’s drop 3 or 4 picks

• Reece Hoverkamp

Gooooooooooooooooooo Canes!

William McMillian

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Start searching now for a good Defensive coordinator

William McMillian

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Norvell we don't blame u for this loss but fuller may have to go soon I'm sorry

David Bryant

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

It was all big plays by louisville by their 2 skill players. I'm not football genius but if I scouted Louisville's offense and saw they had a really good rb and wr I would be like okay no matter what happens we have to limit them or at least limit their big plays. 70yd run is not limiting the big plays.
    It's Mike Norvell's FIRST season and the 6th game of that season. FSU sneaks out a win against a team who shouldn't have been ranked #5 and all of a sudden expectations change completely. No these are the same players that got beaten with a trash can lid by Miami. throws hands in the air

Brandon Barnes

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

New DC or at least get him some help he doesn’t make no adjustments from quarter to quarter

• Rigor Mortise

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Purdy is probably thinking of the transfer portal soon.

Maestroc828

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Scoreless in the second half, last week. 2 points from the opposing QB’s mistake this week. Not the Florida State that I’m used to seeing.

jon Ion

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

FRAUD… UNC wasn't even trying to push the ball down the field until the END OF THE GAME and you see how fast they started scoring SMH. Today defense lol GOT BEAT EVERY TIME THEY PLAYED MAN.. so why keep playing man smh.. damn I'm pretty sure you could have TRICKED #3 eyes with ZONES damn man 3nd and 22 it looked like man yo man with travis Jay against tutu like come on why no soft zone to make them run and make it 3rd smh…. PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE TELL ME why is #6 on defense is still playing hes GARBAGE smh. I swear I felt last week win was FRAUD. ITS CHUBBS TIME FROM HERE ON OUT PLAY NO ONE ELSE IDK IDK IDK

Jerry Ingram

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Our coaching staff is a JOKE??? How do you have the players we have and lose to lesser talent? We need quality leadership at FSU not a coach in training. We are not Memphis we are THE FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES!

We are going to see the Willie Taggart saga all over again. We have a Qb who doesn't deliver the ball accurately on a consistent basis and a subpar defense that needs to be taught the fundamentals all over again as well as our offensive line.

I'm truly hurt by this embarrassing loss to Louisville….

I don't know what else to say, but hope for better results next year, but it will be tuff with the current coaching staff….

1 NATION UNDER GOD IN THE LAND OF FLORIDA STATE FOOTBALL!!!!

GO NOLES!!!!

Jerry Ingram

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

I'm truly hurt by this embarrassing loss to Louisville….

1 NATION UNDER GOD IN THE LAND OF FLORIDA STATE FOOTBALL!!!!

GO NOLES!!!!

TFJ Boxing

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

There were some bad drops, yes. However, the accuracy at QB needs to also improve.

christopher hughes

2 games is 2 mukh 2 ask hell SMFH

Thor Valentine

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Where is Corey and Ira???

Take A20

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

What are the main differences between a Mike Norvell postgame and a Willie Taggart postgame?

Bobby Bonilla Bobcat

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

I went from having absolutely no hope whatsoever that the future would be good after the Miami game. I was almost certain Norvell would not be able to get us back to winning titles. And then I felt somewhat decent after Jacksonville. And then I truly felt good hope after North Carolina, despite the 2nd half! But after this Louisville game I'm back down. I just don't know what to even feel with this program. Being honest and I'm not trying to be reactionary, but I don't feel good about the future. And the reason I say that is recruiting. Last years class was not good. And this upcoming class is going to be very bad. So that right there sets us up for a grim future. Norvell is going to be tasked with turning this thing around with 3 stars. This is so far from FSU football that we expect. I do think Norvell is a good coach. But I feel like our program is sooo messed up and the way recruiting is idk if he can do it. I'll be a Nole for life regardless, but I don't feel good about things.

Todd Gibson

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Thank yo for the coverage first of all.
    The defense had a real crappy day. The offense today was horrible. How many passes hit the hands or stomachs or was cat hatch able and dropped?

Joe Brinson

When will Nole Nation hold Norvell and his staff accountable

Derek Thompson

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

I hope this team ain’t point shaving

Joe Brinson

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Let’s call it like it was NC was a fluke win , and NC is way overrated nothing has changed this team sucks and so so does the coaching staff but no one wants to say it but they will bash the players

CommonwealthRS

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

Disgusting. These players are absolutely gutless. I’m done with the 2020 season.

Steven Strausbaugh

Ugh🤦‍♂️

Valdis Moseley

(October 31, 2020 - 4:28 am)

One step forward, one step back.

Bobby Miller