20 thoughts on “Florida State Seminoles LIVE 73

• concrete hard nole

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

Jason please stop interrupting people while they're talking just to comment on some BS comment from the chat. That ruins this show to hell with trolls while people are sharing their thoughts to the viewers.

Madryboi Madry

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

LMAO, why am I here? FSU needs to burn Doak Campbell down. FSU won't be relevant for another 5 to 6 years. Miami win streak against the Noles will continue to expand. Norvell has two years left before he has the chance to turn FSU program around.

Len New

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

You co host says he doesn't care about recruits !!! The Sam Guy that Turn you shitty program beat you !! Trouble shoot your program !! Fyi we've beat Fsu how many times now ????????
    The Hype Is Over Cook can't play for FSU anymore , Grow Up 😭😭😭😭

Len New

You dudes are clowns !! Our defense
    Cause 0 catches for scary terry 💩
    T.O. from every garbage Qb on your roster !!! You guys didn't add that and
    You guys wont be 💩 until 2024
    Talk about how you wont be able to compete in the next couple years
    Worry about winning more then 4 games !! You don't get the right to do perdition for Miami Y'all aren't a mention no more !
    #FixyourshittyteamAsap ……

Tony Kidd

Let's go Canes!!!!🙌😆😆

• Timothy Vincent

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

This is what happens when you sign a bunch of whiny kids

Stedman Stevenson

Should have hired Deion

brown eyes

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

I am a um fan and I feel bad for you guys a little but I will say that I wish you guys the best of luck I hope that your team rises from the ashes that way when UM plays Florida State the rivalry will go back to where it's supposed to be the granddaddy of them all

2001Canes BestEver

@Jason, I thought you told me that FSU was going to show Miami how its done 😆

Kyle Smith

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

Does that kid really have natty ice packages on his wall? My god that is trash beyond belief.

• LazaruslivesX3

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

Backwards hat guy is just irrational about everything he keeps giving Miami back handed compliments for beating the piss out of FSU and just asking the same stupid question about how many games FSU can win and firing the coach….the guy in the middle and the James are more rational and not being a snarky idiot. Like dude nobody is comparing Miami who’s only played 3 games to the Louisville team with Lamar Jackson….but you can tell he’s a loudmouth idiot who talks an heap of shit and can’t deal with the fact he’s wrong and doesn’t know much about football he’s just a stupid “fan”

Bradford Mog

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

I'm a canes fan i love you guys keep the faith you'll be back… but thanks for creating an entertaining show

HarleysJoker YT

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

Lol the salt is strong in here

Dennis J.

#GoCanes 🙌

Benjamin Osadchey

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

What james said about we could've paid for football only facility and kept jimbo thats what I think all tbe time

• Bobby Bonilla Bobcat

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

I understand it doesn't look good. And I'm far from sold on Norvell. Idk if he's the right guy. We need more time to tell. But James has already written off Norvell. And here you got the guy on the left. He's like let's give Miami there props and blah blah blah. This is the same guy that NO MATTER WHAT talked shit about everyone else when Taggart was here, no matter how bad we looked. His whole tune is changed up, and it's because Norvell is the coach now. They're so bitter and butthurt about Taggart getting fired, now there fully ready to take shots at the program. Ridiculous.

John Shields

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

Everyone is laughing at fsu fb.

William Warrick

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

repping chi-town, what’s good with the d line I’m completely shocked

Valentino Rossi Burner

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

This is garbage, I’m un subbed, no mark Rogers???

Valentino Rossi Burner

(October 2, 2020 - 12:25 pm)

I’m confused?!?!? Where is mark? What’s going on?