JOEY THE SCAMMER *i'm in the yick hive* | watching degrassi junior high: s1/e3!

YICK HIVE STAND UPPPPPP

latest upload: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucDRxLVg2Eg
✦✦ follow my socials: twitter & IG: @unusuallyeric ✦✦
✦✦ business: unusuallyericbusiness@gmail.com ✦✦

Post Author: unusuallyeric

9 thoughts on “JOEY THE SCAMMER *i'm in the yick hive* | watching degrassi junior high: s1/e3!

• unusuallyeric

(October 29, 2020 - 8:58 pm)

had to remove the lil coming up part at the beginning of the vid bc of dumb copyright butttt ya i hope y’all enjoy 🙂

Wavy LikedavieeTV

(October 29, 2020 - 8:58 pm)

Joey is like spinner and jay he gets better over time

Tobiko

(October 29, 2020 - 8:58 pm)

This is super fun! Melanie and Kathleen are my favorite from the old series because they are the world's biggest morons together and it's hilariously awful to watch.

Bree Brumfield

(October 29, 2020 - 8:58 pm)

Yick becomes the cutest stoner later on but Wheels is the real king

E F

(October 29, 2020 - 8:58 pm)

I NEED S3 E4 (regular degrassi) soon. OMG, you and Amandabb are all I need during quarantine ❤️.

• Lisa

(October 29, 2020 - 8:58 pm)

Joey definitely gets a thicker plotline. He & Craig are so similar, you’ll start to see it more as the show goes on & you’ll get a softer spot in your heart for him as you rewatch TNG. I also can’t wait until Shane Mc Kay becomes more of a prominent character, b/c his parents will make you angry. Lucy & Jimmy from TNG basically are the same character but different genders. The 1st 3 episodes seem like an introduction to a lot of the main characters. Stephanie goes away in a later season (I think season 2) b/c the actress got some other acting gig at the time so you won’t have to deal w/her bs much longer 😆

Serena Edwards

(October 29, 2020 - 8:58 pm)

As the show went on I definitely started to love the twins and Lucy more, Arthur definitely gets more irritating, at least to me, and Yick is always great. Joey is definitely a problematic fave. But I forgot how cringe the beginning of this show is. Some of the episodes and acting are a little rough but it gets better.

Sanchi San

(October 29, 2020 - 8:58 pm)

Which theme song do you like better, DJH or DTNG? They're equally terrible in my opinion but, I stan both so hard no one can stop me from singing them when I'm watching…so much so that my kid who has never seen the show (not old enough yet) knows all the words.

Selkie

(October 29, 2020 - 8:58 pm)

You might not care for Arthur later on. He gets pretty boring and somewhat uptight/entitled. Yick is adorable, and though he grows up and becomes a little more "badass", he is still an interesting character~. On the other hand, the worst episode in the series (and maybe even all of Degrassi) is an episode focused on Arthur/Yick. However, you probably wouldn't like it anyway because it's… A CHRISTMAS EPISODE!