I WISH EVERYONE WOULD STFU | watching degrassi junior high: s1/e6!

GAY! GAY! GAY! LESBIAN! LESBIAN! HOMOSEXUAL!

✦✦ follow my socials: twitter & IG: @unusuallyeric ✦✦
✦✦ business: unusuallyericbusiness@gmail.com ✦✦

watching degrassi junior high: s1/e6!

Post Author: unusuallyeric

12 thoughts on “I WISH EVERYONE WOULD STFU | watching degrassi junior high: s1/e6!

• unusuallyeric

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

hi everyone! don't forget i'm still taking q&a questions either in the comments of my videos or on twitter and instagram @unusuallyeric! 😄

AngelKayla 2021

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

i know this is going to sound weird but what is your place??? that looks like a kitchen and bedroom all in one?? sorry for the very weird question.
    Also yes they still do phone books and i think you can find some people throw it.

aboutashow

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

I wish you'd've paid attention to the end lol

FortyLoveStyle

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

Fun to watch you watch these for the first time. I hope you keep watching them all the way through Degrassi High.

Devon Bennett

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

Duuude Ms. Avery was super touchy all the time! It makes me uncomfortable. Lesbian or not haha I know the times have changed but teachers should not be touching kids 😬😬

• Serena Edwards

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

I wish they did more with this storyline of Caitlyn and her sexuality in the show but it’s kind of a one off, even in tng it’s never mentioned. Also I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Kathleen, like you said, someone needs to smack her. But she has really good storylines later in the show.

Chilling Piper

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

I’m not sure if they still make phone books, but I know my grandmother has a more recent one cause I see her pull it out if she’s ordering take out, lol.

Lydia T

Ms. Avery is the best. And she doesn't kiss and tell 😂

Linda Belcher

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

I love knowing I’m not the only one rewatching old degrassi, thank you for these gems

Bree Brumfield

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

Kathleen stays annoying 🙄 she’s a little asshole. Also really glad I’m not the only one who joins in on them yelling gay during the dream sequence, we really do not deserve the comedic value that this show provides to us.

• Sanchi San

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

Wait…. you don't really wear glasses??

Helena Maher

(January 13, 2021 - 8:55 pm)

I love mess too it's so fun to watch the tea lmao