I AM CONFLICTED | rewatching degrassi: s4/e3&4!

dylan has go to go. emma is inserting herself into MORE things that don’t involve her, and please tell me .. why was rick allowed back to degrassi??

✦✦ follow my socials: twitter & IG: @unusuallyeric ✦✦
✦✦ business: unusuallyericbusiness@gmail.com ✦✦

I AM CONFLICTED | rewatching degrassi: s4/e3&4!

Intro: 0:00
Episode 3 “King of Pain”: 1:25
Episode 4 “Mercy Street”: 11:33
Outro/Final Thoughts: 22:13

Post Author: unusuallyeric

27 thoughts on “I AM CONFLICTED | rewatching degrassi: s4/e3&4!

• KK ULTRA

Liberty ALWAYS shot her shot 👏🏀👏

Aspyn

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

all this episode did was confirm that emma is trash (glad you agree!) and a hypocrite because didn't she give manny shit in season 1 for wanting to be friends with paige? at least that situation made sense since manny wanted to be a cheerleader. emma literally blew off manny in the most bitchy way just because paige invited her to the dot.

and yes, manny/liberty > manny/emma.

emm cee

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

I love season 4 Manny so much, what an icon.

Sydney

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

omg your hair!! i love it so much.
    this video is amazing, as usual ❤️

Paris Barnes

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

What’s funny is that Alex is apart of the 🏳️‍🌈 community. We later on find this out

• paris october

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

I also believe that bullying Rick was a way for all those kids who felt powerless, like Jay & Alex, to have some level of authority & control. Even Emma doesn't fit in at this moment & takes on these crusades as a way to have control. A part of me is glad that sge sees what this is inciting in her peers and stops it, but it shouldn't even got to this point! Why didn't Raditch & the staff prepare them for his return, hold some meetings or an assembly. If Rick wanted to be forgiven why not apologize to the Degrassi Community & work to earn their forgiveness? He can't honestly believe he could just waltz back into Degrassi & face no social repercussions for his actions! I think Rick could've been made into a more endearing and sympathetic character to at least get the audience on his side. The whole bullying thing would've made more sense as well as Jimmy & Emma befriending him later.

paris october

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

Doesn't Marco come out during the play?

briisoheartless

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

I never knew how much i needed this video. This is how i b when I’m rewatching it

amazingnothingness

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

Those of you who are commenting about why Emma is standing up for Terry she is naturally an extremist. All about the chance to protest. Plus what about the one time Sean pushed her down?

ZenoKage

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

And Emma really acting the maddest at Rick when she never even had a scene with Terri.

• Haley Padour

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

These videos make me so happy.

Bree Brumfield

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

Feeding us with the contenttttttt ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jane Doe

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

love your videos! would it be possible for you to make the degrassi clips a bit louder because it can be hard to hear what they are saying

Sanchi San

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

Oooh, we're twinning! Lol, I'm braiding my hair right now (wash day struggles!).

CaroFreaky

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

Love the hair. Looks good on you. You kinda look so much older now idk 😀

• Chamari Fenty

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

I always thought it was weird how they inserted Emma into this drama that was really about people above her grade. I get she's the main girl or whatever, and she needed a major storyline to start this season, but they could have just had her befriend Rick, rather than antagonize him to get with the cool kids and THEN befriend him. But I guess it kind of reveals how lonely (and honestly) pathetic she is. She's really doing all of this just to get praise from people who she's not even close to. It's all a yikes. Emma is an absolute menace lmao

And I agree about letting Rick back into the school – truly the worst administrative choice anyone could ever made. They a let a boy back into the school that abused one of their former students (once on school property) and then nearly murdered her??? Are their heads all empty? How the hell did they think that would be a good idea??? I honestly do not blame the core squad (Jimmy, Spinner, Paige and Marco) for responding how they did, at least initially. They definitely, eventually, took things too far, as we all know, but it was their way in gaining power back after losing a dear friend.Especially because Rick sort of gets to waltz in and not pay a single consequence for his actions. And there was no attempt in trying to integrate him back into the community, conduct restorative justice, or even therapy sessions with Ms. Kwan. Rick's blood is on Mr. Raditch's hands, honestly. After the orange ribbon demonstration and Rick getting subjected to violence THAT DAY, Raditch should have shut it down and moved him to another school or at least held an assembly? Literally he could have done ANYTHING???

lol all of this just makes me so mad.

CutterHistorical

Your POV of this Mercy Street episode is wayyy different than mine
    Emma and the ribbon campaign was a good way to deal with DV (why u didnt talk about the campaign is beyond me) and basically she thought that they were taking the cause the wrong way and making it about abusing Rick… thats why she defended Rick (*plus the loss of money towards the cause that Rick was willing to donate)
    As i mentioned when i replied to CInder Fall, Emma lost her friends and was trying to fit in but it was all for naught as she only had the Quiz Bowl team as her friends
    In response to Eric's point about why Raditch let Rick back, the issue is that the main issue about why Raditch said he let Rick back was in the Season 4 DVD DELETED SCENES!!!!!! so we didnt get to know why Raditch did what he did
    More madness to come!!!!

hoochiegoddess07

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

Ohh yess!!!💕 😊This made my day, very thankful for your videos.

Asmosis Jones

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

jay looks way too old to be in their school..it ruins the emersion

Dominique Goodwin

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

My thing about the whole Rick bullying situation is that is stopped being about Terri and just about making Rick miserable.

Phoebs

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

"all i do is put out quality content" DID HE LIE??

Nell Michie

These 2 episodes show how much of a bad person Emma was at times

Trevon Davon

OMG 😍💋 💝💖❤️

Austy

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

Word of the day: TRASH. lol

Sandra Hypolite

GET OUT!!! 🤣🤣

Cinder Fall

(January 8, 2021 - 11:52 pm)

Why does Emma even care that Rick is back? She rarely (if ever) talked to Terri, so why would she care if her abusive bf is back? This seems more like a Jimmy, Paige, Hazel, Spinner, and Marco situation and Emma's just trying to involve herself

Dillan Jefferson